CBP BOE (Overflight Exemption)

Sale price $50.00 Regular price $150.00

Shipping calculated at checkout.

What is a Border Overflight Exemption, and when do I need one?

When flying from the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America, and some parts of French Polynesia to the U.S., you need to land at the first designated airport of entry that is nearest to the point of crossing the U.S. border or coastline.

However, if you want to land somewhere else in the U.S. you will need to apply for a Border Overflight Exemption.

What happens after I pay?

After you add this to your cart and pay, you will receive a confirmation that your order is being processed and a team member will contact you by email or phone for more details.